Understanding Stem Cell Therapy – Start Here!
STEP 1: Download The 2019 Consumer Guide to Stem Cell Therapy
Stem Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine has been used in Orthopedic medicine in some form for more than 15 years. The research and technology has exploded in the past 5 years!
With the rapid growth of Regenerative Medicine, there is more information than ever to process as you make your decision for treatment.
Your first step towards a better understanding of Stem Cell Therapy and Regenerative Medicine begins with a quick read of this digital download. Dr. Tait authored this easy to read Stem Cell Therapy publication in 2018, and has revised it for 2019, to bring you up to date with what you must know before getting treated.
Staying on the leading edge must be a full time practice of those providing the highest level treatments in this space. Dr. Tait’s life mission to bring you the science, top-level experience, and the patient success stories to show how Regenerative Medicine is a powerful treatment option for those who desire other options than medications or surgery.
APPOINTMENTS CALL (520) 777-9385
A PEAK INSIDE DR. TAIT’S CONSUMER GUIDE!
Within The Guide You Will Learn:
- About the coming evolution of healthcare
- Why traditional options yield poor outcomes
- The basic science behind stem cell therapy
- Common medications for pain that impair your healing
- The numbing truth behind cortisone injections
- The marketing sizzle (rather than science) behind other “stem cell treatments” such as amniotic, placental, umbilical cord, and adipose procedures.
- The difference between PRP (platelet rich plasma) vs. stem cell therapy
- What leading-edge Regenerative Medicine treatment options are now available to you in the U.S.
- The step-by-step process of a stem cell treatment
- How to determine if stem cell therapy is right for you
- How to choose the right provider and practice for your treatment
- 7 Regenerative Practice Red Flags to avoid
- The most effective process for delivering best outcomes with your stem cell treatment
- 28 healthy habits you can start today to jumpstart and recharge your body’s ability to regenerate
- And so much more!
IN ADDITION: We will be covering a ton of material during the next step in an interactive webinar! The Consumer Guide to Stem Cell Therapy will be your definitive reference as you further your understanding of the evolving field of Regenerative Medicine and stem cell therapy. Feel free to share with others who are researching and preparing for treatment to make sure they are getting the best possible care.