Specific enzymes are essential for every chemical reaction to occur properly within the cells of your body. Essential vitamins, minerals, trace minerals and even hormones cannot do their job optimally without enzymes to facilitate, or catalyze, the chemical reactions.
Forty-five nutrients derived from food are needed to maintain the health of every cell in your body:
- 19 minerals
- 13 vitamins
- 9 essential amino acids
- Over 1300 Enzymes
Optimizing the chemical reactions at the cellular level, within each tissue and organ system in your body, is essential to function at your highest level. Enzymes are essential in this process to aid literally in the processing of nutrients consumed.
Metabolic enzymes, are produced by the body, and are necessary for digesting food. Food enzymes are preserved intact in raw plant and vegetable foods, are altered by cooking, freezing, processing, or alteration of the food. The vital enzymes in raw plant foods can be extracted and encapsulated.
Pain, inflammation, stress, and even living in hot or cold climates, can put additional demand on the enzymatic processes of your body. With aging, your body also produces less enzymes. The combination of age depletion of enzymes, combined with life stressors and inadequate intake of raw plant foods, can leave your body short on the enzymes needed for optimal function.
Being derived from raw plants and vegetables, the proteolytic enzymes in this formula are highly bioavailable, or absorbable, by your body.
To improve clinical effect, it is recommended to take small servings of proteolytic enzymes frequently throughout the day rather than a large serving once or twice a day. The goal is to keep the protease activity constant in the blood stream for optimal benefits.
What is in this proteolytic enzyme product?
- Proteolytic Enzyme Blend. The highly active systemic enzymes included in this formula have a wide range of pH stability (3.0 pH – 10.0 pH) essential for maximum benefit. More than 355,000 HUT for highest proteolytic enzyme activity available.
- A soothing plant enzyme included in the vegetarian Protease formula along with a small amount of Calcium, to improve tolerance on an empty stomach, and reduce inflammation.
What effect due proteolytic enzymes have in the body?
- Help with cellular inflammation and recovery
- Assist with optimal digestion of all essential nutrients. Endo- and exo-peptidases are needed to break the inner terminal bonds of amino acid chains for more efficient digestion of proteins.
- Support healthy circulation of blood and lymph. Optimal circulation is dependent upon the presence of effective proteolytic enzymes.
- Improve immune system health and defense by enhancing white blood cell function
- Aids the natural detoxification processes and removal of metabolic wastes from within the cell
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should always consult with your health care provider before taking any new supplement.